Information Technology Staffing Augmentation Contracts
We take great pride in the reputation we have built with the State of Texas and DIR, and have grown and adapted to the changes in the way to best do business with the State of Texas. C&T Consulting Services, LLP is approved to contract with the State of Texas through the Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Cooperative Contracts program to provide Information Technology Staffing Augmentation Contract (ITSAC) services to Texas State and Local governments, K-12, and Higher Education entities. Our DIR ITSAC contract number is DIR-TSO-3492. To learn more about DIR’s ICT Cooperative Contracts Program, please click here.
The IT Staffing Services contract provides for temporary IT staffing augmentation services on a time (hourly) basis. Contracted staff services are performed and paid on an hourly basis. Agencies may choose staff from a list of pre-qualified vendors either through a solicitation (sent to all vendors) or by going directly to a trusted vendor utilizing the Best Value Justification. C&T Consulting is proud to have earned the opportunity to serve many clients under both the Best Value and Competitive vehicles.
C&T Consulting Services has been providing staff augmentation services for the last 10 years to a long list of public sector clients. We have earned a steady, proven reputation for understanding client requirements and providing technical and functional experts, leading to exceptional customer satisfaction. We consistently demonstrate responsiveness and compliance with varying complex requirements that satisfy our clients’ needs. We are pleased to offer our services to all public sector customers under the ITSAC contract vehicle. C&T Consulting has been awarded the ability to provide resources for ALL the ITSAC technology categories and titles:
- Applications (Programmer/Developer Analyst, Programmer/Developer, Software Test Analyst, Technical Writer, Business Analyst, System Analyst)
- Data Management (Database Architect, Data Warehouse Architect, Database Administrator)
- Enterprise Architect (Enterprise Architect)
- Project Management (Project Manager, Project Lead)
- Telecom/Networking (Network Engineer, Network Administrator)
- Security (Security Analyst, Security Engineer, Security Architect)
- Customer Technical Support (Help Desk, Technical Support)
- IT Service Management Operations (Operational Change Management Analyst)
- IT Marketing (IT Communication Coordinators)
- IT Training (IT End Users Trainer)
- IT Contract Management (IT Contract Manager)