Information Technology Staffing Augmentation Contracts
We take great pride in the reputation we have built with the State of Texas and DIR, and have grown and adapted to the changes in the way to best do business with the State of Texas. C&T Consulting Services, LLP is approved to contract with the State of Texas through the Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Cooperative Contracts program to provide Information Technology Staffing Augmentation Contract (ITSAC) services to Texas State and Local governments, K-12, and Higher Education entities. Our DIR ITSAC contract number is DIR-CPO-4569. To learn more about DIR’s ICT Cooperative Contracts Program, please click here.
The IT Staffing Services contract provides for temporary IT staffing augmentation services on a time (hourly) basis. Contracted staff services are performed and paid on an hourly basis. Agencies may choose staff from a list of pre-qualified vendors either through a solicitation (sent to all vendors) or by going directly to a trusted vendor utilizing the Best Value Justification. C&T Consulting is proud to have earned the opportunity to serve many clients under both the Best Value and Competitive vehicles.
C&T Consulting Services has been providing staff augmentation services for the last 10 years to a long list of public sector clients. We have earned a steady, proven reputation for understanding client requirements and providing technical and functional experts, leading to exceptional customer satisfaction. We consistently demonstrate responsiveness and compliance with varying complex requirements that satisfy our clients’ needs. We are pleased to offer our services to all public sector customers under the ITSAC contract vehicle.
C&T Consulting has been awarded the ability to provide resources for ALL the ITSAC technology categories and titles:
- Applications/ Software Development (DevOps Engineer, System Analyst, Application Architect, Business Analyst, Cloud Solutions Architect, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Engineer, Developer/Programmer Analyst, Enterprise Architect, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Business Analyst, ERP Developer, Mobile Applications Developer, Technical Writer, Digital Product Manager, Software Engineer, Software Developer)
- Data/Database Administration (Database Administrator, Data Analyst/Report Writer, Database Architect, Data Modeler, Data Scientist (Big Data Engineer), Business Intelligence Analyst)
- Web Development (Front-End Web Developer/Web Designer, Web Developer, Senior Web Developer, Web Administrator)
- Quality Assurance (QA) and Testing (QA Engineer Automated, QA/Test Manager, QA Associate/Analyst)
- Networking/Telecommunications (Network Engineer, Wireless Network Engineer, Network Administrator, Telecommunications Manager, Telecommunications Technician, Network Operations Center (NOC) Technician)
- Security (Data Security Analyst, Security Administrator¸ Network Security Analyst, Network Security Engineer, Information Security Manager, IT Auditor)
- Project Management (Project Manager, Project Lead, Program Manager, Agile Scrum Master, Agile Coach)
- Technical Services, Help Desk and Operations (Support Technician, Help Desk Technician, Business Continuity Analyst, Product Support Analyst, Site Reliability Engineer, Instructor Trainer)
- IT Service Management Operations (Change Management Manager/Organizational Change Management (OCM), Process Improvement Manager)
- IT Marketing (Communication Coordinator, Customer Relationship Manager (CRM), Digital Marketing Analyst, Web Content Technician/Manager)
- Information Technology Contracting and Procurement (IT Contract Manager, IT Contract Administrator/Technician, IT Procurement Technician)
Please click here for detailed Product & Service specification. C&T Consulting has a strong record of providing highly qualified technical resources for all our clients’ staffing needs.
How To Order:
C&T Consulting Services is the designated order fulfiller for DIR’s ITSAC contract. The DIR Contract No. DIR-CPO-4569 must be listed on all Purchase Orders. To review full details on ordering services, obtaining quotes and placing Purchase Orders under DIR’s Information Technology Staffing Augmentation Contracts, DIR Contract No. DIR-CPO-4569, please click here.
Warranty & Return Policies:
For more information on any aspect of our services provided under DIR’s Information Technology Staffing Augmentation Contracts, DIR Contract No. DIR-CPO-4569 (including but not limited to service quotes, purchase orders and staff augmentation), or to discuss your specific requirements for please contact: